SUPERSONIC WIND TUNNEL
|1||Elshaddai – Aero-SWT-002A||Supersonic Wind Tunnel (Continous)
Test Section Size 150mm x 150mm
|PC should be provided by the institution|
SUB SONIC WIND TUNNEL
WIND TUNNEL.( Open Circuit Wind Tunnel )
- To study the Lift – Drag – Pitching forces on models.
- To study the pressure distribution on models (Aerofoil, cylinder).
- To study the drag - bluff bodies, automobile models.
- To study the velocity in the test section
- Smoke study around the models.(observation)
Send A Enquiry
|Type of tunnel||Low speed, open circuit , suction type|
|Test section||300 X 300 X 1000 mm (length) with transparent windows.|
|Air velocity||0 – 30 m / Sec measured by pitot tube with traversing Mechanism.|
|Drive||Variable speed AC motor of capacity 2HP TO 3HP, 1500 RPM With Thyristor controller|
|Contraction Ratio||9 : 1|
|Effuser||In let section 1000 X 1000mm throat section of 300 X 300mm Length 2 meter made of FRP body with MS support|
|Diffuser||Square to round section of 600mm dia length 2 mts. Made of M s body With MS support|
|Blower unit||600mm dia (I.D) M S Shell with housing for axial flow fan And rigid MS support/frame.|
|Fan||4 – 8 blades axial flow fan.|
|Overall size||1.2 X 2.2 X 5.5 mt Approx.|
|Control panel||Independent control panel consisting of digital lift drag Indicator, digital velocity indicator, digital speed indicator, Digital ammeter and voltmeter, motor control drive, smoke And light control.|
|Power requirement||A.C. 3 phases 440 Volt, 20 Amps with neutral and earth.|
- Manometer for calibration of velocity.
- Variable speed AC motor of capacity 2HP TO 3HP, 1500 RPM
- Tunnel does not need any civil work and easily transportable to any place of convenience.
- The complete catalogue on operation, maintenance & theory is available with set of results on all experiments.
- Commissioning of tunnel is done by our trained engineers.
- Pre-dispatch inspection is offered at our works.
Complete equipment 30m/secvelocity
And tunnel made out of M S body.